Saturday, January 7, 2012

Winter Break

Hello people of the earth I come in peace with the Winter Wonderland alien group from Pluto. JK hey well we start school in 1 whole week I do not think I have enough time for my friends. No really I had 4 whole weeks to do stuff with my friends. Well I want to tell you what I got for Christmas. I got a spa kit, a paint your own lantern kit, a painting set, a tri colored dog, an awesome ds game, and a lot of cool stuff! Write on the comment board what you got for Christmas and I will reply

2 comments:

  1. hey molly!!!!! you got some awesome stuff!!!! i got a vera bradly bag itunes gift card some cool pants clothes and some other stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ~maggie massengill

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got candy, a sleeping bag, a bunch of craft stuff and a bunch of knitting stuff and a lot more! and me and my brothers got a wii!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete